Monday, October 29, 2007

News coming soon

Friends,

I apologize for my absense from this blog for the past three weeks. I have embarked on a special project that has been quite time consuming.

I want to thank everyone for visiting, and I appreciate your support and emails.

I am proud of the progress that Fred has made since his announcement,
and I am pleased to see his West Virginia campaign coming together so well. I am confident that our state will be in the Fred column come February.

The project I am involved in will invovle Republicans from all sides of the presidential primary, and I will be retiring this blog to focus on those very important efforts which I will soon fill everyone in on. I encourage everyone interested in Fred to visit Fred08.com and Gary Abernathy's (his WV campaign director) website: republicangazette.com

Thanks,
Charles

No comments: